- the entire center of the core needs to be printed, (about 2 weeks of printing)
- 5 more of the translucent coils. (48 hours of printing each)
- 18 aluminium rods that need threads cut on each end and then polished (about 6 hours of labor)
- print the raspberry pi access panel (about 12 hours of printing)
- Print the windows for the central core (about 8 hours of printing)
- I need to design new clips to hold the LED strips on, the ones i made have a huge stress concentration flaw and they aren't working as springs like they should. (8 hours of printing)
- Fit, sand and paint everything (about 24 hours of labor)
- Another 16 hours of coding to make the code work with our render farm properly and add some fancy stuff with timing and brightness.